Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Revlon

Revlon PhotoReady. This foundation is use especially when there will be a lot of picture taking session. Have yet to wear it.


I have difficulties what colour suits my skin. I was torn between Medium Beige and Golden Beige. The salesgirl was saying if my skin tone is more to yellow/golden tone, then I should get the Golden Beige. When answering which of those two is darker, she said that the Golden Beige is darker.

And so, I got myself the Golden Beige. I am really concern of what the colour might appear on my skin, I don't want to look like a clown. I want to look like my skin.

Also, two lipgloss (rm30 each) that I took home are Revlon newest collection, Revlon ColorBurst in :-
  • Strawberry Fraise
  • Peony Piveone

Love the two colour! and I'm planning to add more to my collection :)

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...