Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bangkok 2011: Shopping Spree ( Part 1)

My second visit to the city of paradise, shopping paradise to be exact, Bangkok, I come to you because I miss you. I spent 5 days and 4 nights at BKK and my itinerary consisted of shopping, shopping and shopping. I touched down at BKK International Airport on Friday 16th Sept, afternoon.

FRIDAY, 16th (1st day)



After checked in at our hotel, we went to Platinum. At first I didn't planned to buy anything on the first day, but then again... I did grab a few pieces of clothing :). 

They use coupon system to buy food at the food court.

 I chose this, it's yummy and crunchy!

 Bird nest soup, my friend bought it for all of us

Mango with sticky rice


SATURDAY, 17th (2nd day)

I went to Platinum again while the others went for sight seeing. During my last visit, I already went to the Grand Palace so I decided to go to Platinum for shopping! I had my lunch at Platinum Food Court. After that, we met with the rest at Central World at 3pm by taxi. I realized that getting anywhere in Bangkok using taxi is cheap, almost THB100 from our hotel to all the shopping centre that we went, except for Grand Palace they said they paid around THB200, but it's still cheap.

Coconut! I love ittttt... I forgot the restaurant name

I'm not sure the name, but this actually otak-otak. 

nice colour!

Morning glory aka sayur kangkung, delicious!

The famous Thailand rice

This fish was crunchy!! unbelievable super crunchy! I'm gonna miss the taste

aaa, and the much awaiting dishes... my favourite of all, Tom Yam Kung Thailand!

I found one interesting place in Siam Paragon, it's NaRaYa! they sell fabric bags with cute design and colours!

For my belly dance scarf, THB90

My favourite colour, pink (THB270) and brown (THB300)
The pink bag is for office use and the brown bag is for my belly dance class bag.


We went to Gourmet Market and I had the chance to survey their supermarket, bought tom yam paste and chilli paste for tom yam (hopefully my tom yam will have the same taste with Thailand tom yam using these two pastes!).

I laughed when I saw this, I mean BABI mild? in my language babi is PIG. The english word is Baby Mild.

We had our dinner at Siam Paragon around 9pm, we chose Japanese food this time. I ordered Salmon Jyu THB450 (the restaurant is expensive!! but thank goodness the food is super delicious!)






[To Be Continued]

1 pokes:

夜里的猫头鹰 said...

May i know you stay at which hotel?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...