Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bangkok 2011: Shopping Spree ( Part 2)

SUNDAY, 18th (3rd day)

Sunday, it's Chatuchak. We reached there around 11am. We only spent a very short time there (compare to my last visit, my friends and I went there 9am-5pm), we went back to our hotel around 3pm, uh huh...

Of course, Tom Yam Kung !~


Coconut again! I love the taste :D


Thank God I found it! My chocobanana, I chose almond, it's yummy, 
now I'm missing it already T__T


Our night activity was going to watch the lady boy show, it's Mumba err.. I forgot.. but it's lady boy show, I can't show the pictures here because it's mmm.. 18SX hehe. After the show, we went night walking around our hotel area. One of my friend wanted to buy these things... yucks!

 beetles and frogs! yuccccckkkkkk!

 praying mantis?

bees?


MONDAY, 19th (4th day)

Again, Platinum tee-hee.. I found out that Platinum actually has three zone. Zone 1 and Zone 2 are connected building but Zone 3 is not connected, you have to go out from Zone 2 exit and Zone 3 is just next door.

I captured this for next time guidelines :)

I started at Zone 2. There is an accessories shop on the left from the entrance door, they sell around THB80 for wholesale accessories, I bought my vintage butterfly ring here also, too bad I didn't catch the name of the shop.

I bought two dress at the 222 shops, he sells all his clothes THB200! :D

Interesting shop, but I didn't ask the price for their clothes, next time maybe.


I bought two see through vest/jacket @ THB350 for wholesale price (THB450 for one piece)

Vibrant colour, most of the fashion is using a see-through material such as chiffon, lace etc. Must be probably because it's summer time.

I bought two colour contact lenses Fresh Look, each THB450 (5 pairs/daily usage) in Central World. I found out this shop located at fifth floor, Zone 1 or 2 Platinum, selling THB430 only!! Much more cheaper Y__Y

I bought two clothes here for THB200 each wholesale price (THB290 one piece). I like this shop, See Through!

I didn't bought any here, N-Rich, but I did bought one dress here during my first visit :)

I'll show my accessories in a different post later. I really like all the clothes, bags, shoes and accessories that I bought. 

Until then, Bangkok.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...