Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Strong Wind


I woke up around 4am this morning from a bad dream. It was a dream about tornado. We were on a visit to some place that I can't remember. Outside the window, I saw 4 tornadoes coming towards us and we started to panic, nowhere to go, nowhere to hide. When the tornadoes hit the building, we tried to avoid the tornadoes by standing in between the tornadoes. When the tornadoes passed us, we were relieved but suddenly the owner of the building wants us to go back because if anything happened to us while visiting his place, he will be held responsible. Reluctantly, we board our bus and starts heading home. Along the way, we saw many houses shattered, cars wrecked, damaged road, everything was destroyed. It was sad and devastated.

I was scared. The bus was insanely speeding and nobody tried to warn or stop the driver, I was hoping someone will shout out at the driver to slow down, but no one did. Out of nowhere, few more tornadoes suddenly emerged from the ground to the sky, more tornadoes, I didn't count it because I'm in awed and shocked. I think everyone was. The tornadoes were coming towards us and chasing us! We were down and now up the hill, we tried to speed away from the tornadoes behind us and we didn't see the dead end in front, the road has collapsed leaving a big gap as if the ground has split into two... The driver didn't stop the bus or maybe he can't, so we just went free fly....

and I woke up. 

Outside my window the wind continues to blow, I saw my window curtains being pushed and pulled so hard because of the wind.  I heard the sound of helicopter passing through. I checked the time, 4.32am. I was frightened because I thought the tornado was coming. I really did. The rain keep dancing with the wind and thunder come and go as it pleases, I saw bright light every seconds. Strangely, the roar of the storm seems far away all these while. All of a sudden, the wind blows harder and I saw it, a very bright light that lasted for more than a second outside my window. It was so bright that you'll believe it was a day light outside. Then, poffft! the electricity went off. At that moment, the fear took over my body, my heart was beating faster and even the sound of it pumping blood was so clear in my ears. I wish my hubby is here with me. 

I was really scared and trying to close my eyes and ears from the bright light of thunder and the angry storms that now can be heard.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...