Monday, September 12, 2011

The Egg Tarts Can Wait

I'm at my home in KL right now since last Friday. My sis-in-law was the one waiting for me at airport because my hubby was outstation and only will be back the next day, Saturday upon completing his job.

Usually, when my hubby is the one fetching me from the airport, he will buy me KFC Portuguese Egg Tarts because he knows that it's my favourite! I was kinda sad that night, because I miss him so much and thought if he is here he will definitely bought me the egg tarts.

So, the next day, I was anxious waiting for him to come home. I messaged him in the morning asking when he will be back and he said it will be around evening. I kept myself busy watching animes and trying hard not to check the time every five minutes :) 

I suddenly remember about my egg tarts, I was thinking to message him back to ask him to buy me the KFC Portuguese Egg Tarts before coming home that evening, but then.. I thought, he must be tired from working that morning and the long distance drive, furthermore I wanted to see him as soon as possible, so I just throw away my craving for the egg tarts. I said to myself, I still can get the egg tarts whenever I want after this, but him? I can't wait any longer to see him... The egg tarts can wait.

When I heard sudden knocks on the front door around 3pm++, my heart leapt to joy and I found my baby at the front door looking handsomely ever smiling at me. I quickly hugged him and then to my surprised, he reached my hand and gave me this box :D

KFC Portuguese Egg Tarts set of six at rm10++


 My Portuguese Egg Tarts, YUM-MEH! 

I love you, my hubby! oh, and of course you too, Portuguese egg tarts!

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...