Thursday, September 1, 2011

MY August Holiday Season

The end of this month, we celebrated two occasions, raya and independence days! Oh and my birthday too! 

I fly to KL on the 26th Friday afternoon, I have to take leave on that day because I need to send my sis to my aunt's place on that morning. Luckily, I have our office driver to send me to airport after that ;p

For my birthday? I pressed my hubby darling to bring me out the whole day window shopping and before coming back home, bought a big cake for myself :)

hubby bought me a t-shirt for my birthday present.. huh, for some reason, I can't show it here >____>


It's September already, I just got back from KL yesterday and missed my hubby so much already. It was like a dreamt, spending time with him these few days uh huh...

Happy September!

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...