Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September Haul: Inglot!

I bought these at Sunway Pyramid. The price is cheaper compare to MAC. I wanted to buy their liquid eyeliner but I was skeptic about the quality. When it comes to liquid eyeliner, Bobbi Brown comes to mind. 

I was thinking of buying Bobbi Brown instead of trying other brands of liquid eyeliner, so I decided not to pick it up. But when I saw MakeupGeekTV youtube video about Inglot haul, she recommended the liquid eyeliner, so I might get it later maybe :)

 Soft Precision Eyeliner No.31


 Eyebrow Pencil Crayon Sourcils No. 512


 It comes with its own sharpener!


 The other end is the brush, which is why I like it! No need to bring eyebrow brush anymore!~


I bought these on 31st August actually, but I want to name it September Haul, because I just uploaded it anyway and it's only 1 day before Sept ;p

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...