Saturday, October 13, 2012

But I'm Alone


When I'm on the floor, I wish a hand to pull me up

When I'm too sleepy to make my own, I wish someone to make me a cup of milk

When I'm trying to wear my pants, how it be good for another pair of hand to help me get in

When I'm hungry early in the morning, how much I want to hear "let's get up and eat"

When I feel like everything is hard, I wish a comfort without a word

When I'm on my bed, I wish a hug to hold me dearly



These I wanted, but I do understand the distance


When I trust him that he miss me so, I hope he shows it like he says it

When I feel like I'm alone, please don't make me feel anymore than that


I know that life is hard, but together it will be bearable

How can I understand it, if a sigh is all I get

I'm not someone, I'm not everyone

For I am your woman

carrying your child.


2 pokes:

Chii said...

are you in a long-distance relationship? i have been for more than two years. it's hard but all i can say is be strong.

Sands said...

ya Chii, same oh, almost three years huhu...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...