Saturday, October 13, 2012

theBalm: Nude Eyeshadow Palette

I went to Sa Sa, Suria Sabah today and bought this :D I have been eyeing it for a long time already... I think since the first time I saw it in KL last year. Back then, I didn't buy it because I have my UD Naked palette and should not be spending another rmXXX on eyeshadow makeup. 


theBalm Nude Eyeshadow Palette @rm97.75 (RP rm115.00/$36.00, 15% discount)




There are 12 colours and I love it all, I think I'm gonna love Miss Stubborn, Miss Stand-offish and Miss Sexy, wink* wink*





It comes with their usual not so useful dual-ended brush.

One final Look.....


Can't wait to play with the colours. Starting tomorrow, I will put my UD Naked palette on hold.


3 pokes:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love love Nude palette but i can't buy it from Bulgaria!! (sorry for the 1 comment i deleted it by mistake)

(^)(^)
(o.o)
(")(")

Sands said...

I'm not sure if you can get it via online purchase, because I can get it here in my place so I never try to google it :) I know I'll love this palette also, the colours are so beautiful :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...