Friday, October 19, 2012

Holika Holika: Petit BB Cream SPF30 PA++

I have a few item from Holika Holika but I haven't bought their BB cream yet. They have 5 type of BB creams and after checking and reading a lot of review which one suit my combination skin, I chose the Clearing Petit BB cream.

Picture taken from cosmeticmarket2012 ebay

Nicely pack

The seller gave me three samples with my purchase

The bottle was fully wrapped with plastic cover



Description: 
It contain tea tree oil extract and specially formulated powder make your skin as soft as baby skin. It is effective for troubled skin and those who have uneven surface of skin.

How to Use It: 
Apply suitable amount of this bb cream your cheeks, forehead, and chin. With the tips of your fingers spread bb cream evenly throughout your face.

Content:
30ml

Suitable For: 
troubled skin/ uneven skin surface/ oily skin

Delivery Time: 
The parcel reached me within three weeks from the date I purchased.

Where to buy: 
I bought this at ebay from cosmeticmarket2012 for US$8.43 with free shipping!


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...