Sunday, October 14, 2012

SKII: FT Clear Lotion 215ml

My small sample of FT Clear Lotion (the one that I got as a gift here) has finished and I have to get new one. I got this from HiShop with amazing discount! But sorry to say, if you click the link now, the sale for SKII might not be there anymore, because apparently their website sell branded goods in limited time only. Hopefully they will always have a sale for SKII!

How I get to know about their site? Ironically, my hubby introduce them to me ;p Hubby always remind me to not to spend too much money on cosmetics/skincare, well, I do tend to spend above three figures (rmXXX) hehe.. So, when he saw one of his friend tweets on twitter promoting the SKII sale, hubby knows that I use SKII and love them! He immediately sent me a link to his friend message via Whatsapp, really love him for doing that you know ;p


SKII FT Clear Lotion, 215ml @rm175 (RP rm269)





It has security sticker still attached to it.

The good thing about the site (other than the discount), you get rm25 when a friend you introduce registered as a member and make their first purchase! I'm planning to get two items from HiShop, so I introduce my hubby and register his email as a member (of course I do all these steps ;p) and by using his account I bought this FT Clear Lotion, and walla! as promise, HiShop gave me rm25 under my account hehehe...I will utilise the rm25 later when buying my next purchase (using my account this time). 

The shipping is rm15 for this item and after I got their email that the item has been shipped (around 1 week after my purchase), in a day or two my parcel reached me, how happy I am! 

Do always check their website for their amazing discount! I know I'll do ;p

Oh by the way, if you want to use your boyfriend or husband account, do remember that they will also know what item and how much you purchase ;p As for me, of course hubby sent me a message right after he saw HiShop email... "eh when did I purchase SKII products..??" ....hehehehe


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...