Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's Been A Long time, Mid Valley

I went for a meeting in KL on Thursday and stayed at Cititel Hotel, Mid Valley. It's been two years since the last time I'm here at Mid Valley. I usually stay at Bukit Bintang or Bukit Jalil area when I'm outstation here in KL.

I bought myself MAC Eye Brows pencil and a small flat shader brush (no particular brand). I didn't spent much because I'm too tired to walk around, I only spend around one hour and a half then I went back to my hotel room. I need to wake up early for my meeting tomorrow, so I need my beauty sleep and get enough rest because tomorrow will be a long day for me.


1) MAC Eye Brows Pencil in Brunette, @rm62



2) Small Shader Brush, @rm10




The quality of this brush is quite good. This brush is use especially for shading under the eye area. 

I also got myself a black chiffon skirt @rm72. It's quite expensive but I've been wanting to buy this skirt, it has two layer garment, the inner layer is a knee length skirt, and the outer layer is short at front and gradually elongated at the back (kinda tailcoat type). It's in trend right now, and I've been falling in love with it when I first saw it on someone else.

After my meeting at KL, hubby fetched me and we went to Melaka as he is outstation there right now, yeppi! Gonna spent my weekend here with hubby, will be back to the land below the wind this Sunday.


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...