Monday, October 15, 2012

SKII: FT Essence 150ml

 Yep, I did my second purchase from HiShop ^^

I have too! because I got the rm25 in my account ;p This time I got myself FT Essence 150ml. As I mentioned earlier, the sale for SKII products has finished already actually and if you click on the link to their website, you can' find any SKII on their site (at the time this blog is written). They might have SKII sale in the near future, so keep watching!

The sale price for this item is rm311 after discount. I have rm25 in my account with HiShop so, I got additional discounted price and I only need to pay rm286. The shipping cost is rm16 and total is RM302, still cheaper than the retail price, right!

SKII Facial Treatment Essence, 150ml @rm286 (RP rm389, discounted and rm25 deducted)



The item was wrapped all over with plastic as a security seal.



Hopefully this FT Essence can last me for 4 months at least, this is the first time I bought a bigger bottle, usually I bought the 75ml. The FT Essence has five sizes of bottles, starting with the smallest one 75ml, 150ml, 215ml, 250ml and 300ml!


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...