Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Healthy Me: Herbalife

I should be posting this early this year, because that's when I bought it. I did a post about herbalife here in March and explained about my health regime program there. After that two weeks program,  there were five of us and each paid rm676 for the whole set, we need to buy at least 5 sets to get the 35% discount for next purchase. So, next time, when I want to purchase Herbalife product, using my boss name, I can get the 35% discount ^^




I purchased the 2L bottle, really love this bottle, I use this everyday to make sure I consumed 2L of water.
The bottle has printed-volume indicator so you know how much have you consume.


The whole set consist of 4 items.

Herbal Aloe


Tea Mix (100g) in Lemon and Hibiscus flavour
The Tea Mix has two flavours:

  • Lemon and Hibiscus (comes in 50g and 100g bottle)
  • Peach (only in 100g bottle)

I have tried both and I love Peach flavour more :)


Formula 1 (Dutch Chocolate flavour) + Formula 3 (Blended Soy and Whey Protein Powder)
Formula 1 has five different flavours that you can choose from: 
  • French Vanilla
  • Dutch Chocolate
  • Strawberry
  • Tropical Fruit
  • Cappuccino

I have tried all flavours during our two weeks programme in the office, and of course chocolate has always been my favourite, followed by Cappuccino and Tropical Fruit. 

Picture taken from Herbalife Product Catalog 


This is my health regime for weight loss management from my previous post:-
  • 1st glass - Herbal Aloe Concentrate [? + 400ml water]
  • 2nd glass - Tea Mix [1 small spoon + 400ml water]
  • 3rd glass - Formula 1 [2 big spoon] +  Formula 3 [1 small spoon] + 400ml water
  • 4th glass - 400ml of plain water.. you'd be running to the restroom after drinking 1.6 liter of water continuously (=__=)"
I drink the shake during lunch and dinner time. I eat my regular meal at breakfast.

Function:
1st glass : improves nutrients absorption, enhances intestinal health
2nd glass : Drinking this tea is like having 30minutes exercise
3rd glass : replacement for food! Consume during lunch hour, it is advisable to not take food 4 hours after taking the shake 


Although there has been a lot of 'talk' about the ingredients in Herbalife products, but personally, I do trust them and will continue to take it. The weight loss programme really help me to control my eating habit and also my water-drinking pattern. 

I'm a lazy person when it comes to drinking water, I only drink water when I feel thirsty, but after I follow Herbalife programmed early this year, I started to make sure to drink water at least half the bottle (my 2L Herbalife water bottle). I feel more energize and healthy :D


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...