Saturday, March 3, 2012

Herbalife & Philips Blender


My boss has sponsored two weeks Herbalife programme for the whole office started this week. We need to drink at least three cups of glass 400ml during lunch hour.

It's very fun when there are a lot of people involved, you get to interact with others, share story, laughing and it didn't remind me that I have a full cup of glass 400ml in my hand. The best part of it is, we didn't have to prepare all this drink our self, the lady, let's call her consultant, she prepares all the drinks for us and we just need to hold our own glass and wait to be served! :D

The consultant has provided aka sponsored our office a blender set (for the 3rd glass mix) and hot-cold-normal water dispenser. While my boss sponsored the herbalife products sets (comes with dual ended spoon with small and big spoon), he also sponsored our 400ml glass and mineral water for the use during the whole programme. What a bargain, we just need to join and enjoy, everything has been prepared ^__^

Our health regime for this programme are:-
  • 1st glass - Herbal Aloe Concentrate [? + 400ml water]
  • 2nd glass - Tea Mix [1 small spoon + 400ml water]
  • 3rd glass - Formula 1 [2 big spoon of one of these flavors  (French Vanilla, Dutch Chocolate, Strawberry, Tropical Fruit, Cappuccino) + 1 small spoon of Formula 3 + 400ml water]
  • 4th glass - 400ml of plain water.. you'd be running to the restroom after drinking 1.6 liter of water continuously (=__=)"


Function:
1st glass : improves nutrients absorption, enhances intestinal health
2nd glass : the consultant told us that drinking this tea is like having 30minutes exercise, hurmm..
3rd glass : replacement for food! We consume this during lunch hour, so we were advised not to take any food, huhu...


So, when weekend came, I wanted to continue this drink regime at home and I took home enough portion to cover these two days. I brought back home the mix for glass 2 and glass 3. I wanted to lose weight, by the end of these two weeks programme, I would want to lose 2kg at least.

That's where this story goes to my newly bought Philips Blender :)


Philips Blender (HR1950) @rm129, free one blender jar

400w and 1.75L capacity, two timer funtion

I got one free blender jar, one for my Herbalife shakes and the other for fruits etc.



0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...