Saturday, December 24, 2011

Estee Lauder: Michael Kors Christmas Collection


YaY! I got myself Michael Kors collection!!




There are three choices of makeup collection and I picked the soft tone (medium) makeup. The other two is more to the pink tone and dark brown tone. This collection worth @rm200, quite cheap right! but there is catch in it!


The makeup set inside


I really love the gold theme! and the makeup set too, I'm very lucky to have the makeup set come together with the theme colour that I like the most among the three.


This makeup bag was design by Michael Kors. Apart from the gold colour theme for this makeup set, the other two are silver (pink tone) and greyish black (darker brown tone).


I feel like rich people having this in my bag, lol!


This is the best I can get for the colour to show up, I really like the colour from second and third from bottom left side. It's soft pink and slightly dark chocolate. 


The lipstick is dark brown with gold specs

A bit surprised to see the colour of lipstick. It's dark brown with a gold specs in it. The makeup set is more to soft tone colour so that's why they made the lipstick more dramatic I think. Thanks goodness the lip gloss can toned down it a bit. Suitable to use when you are having party or just wanna have a glamorous dinner.




I haven't use this eye pencil because I have other waterproof eye pencil so I wanted to try that first.


Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lip Pencil @rm68


This lipstick pencil didn't come with the collection. I bought it separately. To buy the Michael Kors collection, you have to buy any item from Estee Lauder meaning, it's purchase with purchase package. At first the salesperson recommended me to buy the cheapest Estee Lauder product which is their sharpener at only rm15, so overall I only have to pay rm215. After looking around a bit, I was thinking that it's better to buy their other product rather than just a sharpener which I'm not gonna use it frequently (almost 0% usage). I chose the nearest colour to my lips and coincidentally, the lipstick colour in the collection is also quite the same, so it's really a very good choice, I think :)






My only qualm is these two brushes are not too good because the bristles are quite stiff and not easy to maneuver. Such a pity because the look and colour are such glamorous and pretty.




I did mentioned before this that if I ever found a waterproof pencil eyeliner, I'll buy it! and I did. I found this at Watson and it's from Elite brand, I never heard of them before but I just want to try it out. I already wear this twice and so far so good. The colour is pretty intense and it really can make your eyes pop out. I think I'm gonna keep this in my bag.


Pinky


Greeny. Lately, I have a soft spot for green :) Christmas probably?


Besides makeup, I bought two ehem ehem.. Pierre Cardine bra. I got these two bras @rm98, the normal price would be rm79++ for each! Quite a good bargain right :) This is by far the most expensive bra I ever have. The second expensive would be my Audrey where I got two bras for rm68 and I absolutely adore both of them, plus there are three different ways of wearing it.


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...