Friday, December 23, 2011

Haul: The Body Shop 2

I think The Body Shop has succeeded in hypnotizing me into coming again and again into their shop, hurm...





They have this section where for one item it's 30% less and if you bought four items it's 60% less!! I was thinking twice whether to buy it or not because most of the item in the section is manufactured in 2009 and 2010, making them quite an old or 'expired' item maybe.. I'm not sure how many years for a product to be classified as 'safe for usage' from it's manufactured date. I have heard before that all lipstick and eye product are advisable to use within one year after opening the item. I've also heard that it will be safe to use makeup product within three years from it's manufactured date.


Mineral Foundation SPF25 02 @rm33.20 (after 60% discount)


MMF Star Dusk 01 & 02 @ rm14 each (after 60% discount)


MMF Sparkle Roller Ball @rm16.80 (after 60% discount)


The items that I chose are pretty much safe I think even if it's already pass three years (emmm...)



Tea Tree Blotting Tissue @rm10.96 (after 15% discount)


Eye Mask Large 2007 @rm25.41 (after 15% discount)



Apart from the 60% discount items, I bought two other product, the eye mask and Tea Tree Oil Blotter Paper. I feel like rich people using the blotter paper, hehehe... because I only use oil blotter paper from guardian.


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...