Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Last Day of 2011

I'm writing (literary) this blog at 2am++ while hubby is beside me sleeping soundly. I've been feeling sick since last two days, diarrhea + vomiting, making my body so weak. It might be because of the medicine that I'm taking right now, it's Chinese herbs to cleanse my kidney as prescribed by a Chinese singse. 

Yesterday, hubby and me watched movie together at GSC Suria, movie Sherlock Holmes. We were planning to watch another Chinese movie after that, I forgot the movie's name, but because I'm not feeling well, we decided to go home after Sherlock Holmes. We reached house at 5pm and I went straight to my bed. I slept for almost 6 hours! only to wake up around 12am++, poor hubby, he didn't have any dinner just some fruits, he spent the entire time playing games on his laptop while I'm sleeping. 

That's why I'm still wide awake at this hour. I realized that it's already 31st Dec now, so that makes this is the last day of 2011. 

Happy enjoying your last day of 2011, guys!!

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...