Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Haul: The Body Shop

Okay, I can't forget the Shimmer Cubes by The Body Shop, the colour are fantastic. I tried the Shimmer Cubes palette 22 and it lasts all day long. I have to get the other colours, at least another Shimmer Cubes? :D 

Shimmer Cubes Palettes 23 @rm79.90




The colours are:-

01 Shade: Orchid Purple                    
02 Shade: Candy Pink
03 Shade: Pearly White
04 Shade: Velvet Plum

But it turns out I need more than just the Shimmer Cubes :)


MMF Face & Body brush @rm68


MMF Lip and Cheek Stain 01 Rose Pink @rm39


I always wanted to try using lip stain and I'm so happy The Body Shop finally got it in their range. I was waiting for MAC to have this lip stain but they still don't have it here.



MMF Lip Liner 02 Beech 2008 @rm29.90


Every girl need a nude lip liner, yes? no? ^^



MMF Brow & Lash Gel 01 Clear 2009 @39


I'm not sure how to use this and what effect will it bring. This is perfect when I don't want to use mascara but I still want my eyelash to stay in shape after I curl it, the gel helps the eyelash stay in shape :) also you can use it on the eyebrows, especially if you have bushy eyebrows.



MMF Eye Definer 11 Vibrant Emerald 2009 @rm35

To match my dress colour, I'm going to use it during Christmas :)



MMF Atomiser Sparkler 01 B/Pink 2011 @rm89

I have fallen in love with this one. This is my very first sparkler spray :D It's in pink some more!~



Mirror Compact Jewel @36.90

I know why I bought this... because it's cute!! :D





There are two type of mirrors, the plane mirror (simple the straight up mirror) and the curved-convex mirror (err I think).

Phew.. I love all the products that I bought last weekend. I really love holiday and shopping, wee...


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...