Saturday, December 17, 2011

Makeup Bag & Accesories


 Finally, I have my own makeup bag! :DDDD

e-Noveal, CP @rm110 ^^


Ta-da!

What I love about this makeup bag is it has three tier trays! I already filled it with my humble collection of makeup, hehe. I'll definitely bring my makeup bag back to my hometown next week, just to show off, lol!

I didn't plan to buy anything big or spend over 100 today, my plan was only to buy sandals for my mum and sis. What intrigue me to buy this makeup bag? Here's how it goes.

My car need servicing so I went out today as early as 6am to my car service centre. Everything settled around 10am and I remember that I need to buy sandals for my mum and sis. My first shopping stop was City Mall, e-Noveal where I bought mr.tweezerman, the eyebrow shaper and hair clips.

e-Noveal, City Mall : Tweezerman, eyebrow shaper and hair clips, all items @rm10++


Then, I went to Elianto to buy their kabuki brush but too bad they don't have stock right now. Before walking out from there, I managed to grab these three! I picked lustre shadow, ardour shadow and sheen shadow. The thing is, I didn't buy their makeup palette case. The makeup packaging is just a normal plastic material which is not good. I probably am going there again tomorrow to get the palette case, if I remember correctly, they have 4 palette case and 12 palette case.

Elianto makeup: Lustre Shadow rm10, Ardour Shadow rm10, Sheen Shadow rm19


Up close - the packaging is just a normal plastic material type

  • Lustre shadow (white) - creamy velvety texture, pearly shine finish
  • Ardour shadow (green) - soft and smooth texture, matte finish
  • Sheen shadow (green) - smooth, velvety texture, pearly shine

I purposely chose two green to match my Christmas dress colour :) I don't know which one will be good, but one is matte finish and the other is shimmer. I can't resist the pearly white because I thought the colour is beautiful and I can use it with other colours.

My next stop is unplanned, but it's been a while since I went to The Body Shop. They have a few Christmas makeup palettes but I'm not interested, but as soon as I saw this.. I know I have to get this colour. One of the green is almost the same with my dress colour.

The Body Shop, Shimmer Cubes Palette 22 @rm79

01 Shade: Pure Turquoise
02 Shade: Mint Green
03 Shade: Silver Grey
04 Shade: Forest Green



Awww.... cutenessss


And look at these!! ooo mmm gee... it's cute!!! I didn't know each of them has their own little boxes. I'm thinking to get the others, oh my... please help me. Well, at least the purple or pink one.. or maybe blue.. hehehe

When I have all these tiny tiny things in my hand, I was thinking.. I wish I have makeup bag to carry all my makeup collection in one go when I go back hometown next week. Looking around, there was no makeup bag that I like, so I left City Mall and went to CP. The rest is history.


p/s: oh, just want to tell you that I have indeed received my salary for this month. fufufufu..

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...