Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MAC Christmas Collection



What's in this bag?



Part of Christmas Collection



Hol 11 Smokey Stack Pigment @rm148



This is how to open the ball, I love it!



4 types of colour



It's highly pigmented and the colour are just awesome.


MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack @rm72

Personally, I prefer Bobbi Brown but sadly, we still don't have it here :( I'm skeptical buying this kind of eyeliner because I'm afraid it will dry out fast, but the salesperson assured me that her own liquid eyeliner still 'workable' and it's been a year already. I don't want the pencil type because it's not waterproof and my eyes will look like panda if I use the normal pencil eyeliner. I don't know if there is any waterproof pencil eyeliner out there. If there is, surely I wanted to try it.


Select Sheer/ Loose - NW5 @rm90

I've been waiting to buy the perfect loose powder for myself. This time I really pampered myself getting this loose powder :D It's really sheer, doesn't look like I'm wearing any at all, but that's what I want. After I watched tutorial video from Lisa Eldridge, she said that less is more for 'older' people (I'm not that old, but yeah I'm at the very first stage of becoming old people, lol!), we don't want to use too much foundation, powder and etc etc. Too look younger, less is more. I agreed.



Eye Brows - Brunnete @rm62


I wanted to buy the same eyebrow colour actually, but I can't remember what it was that time, so I just picked Brunnete because I don't want a black eye brows pencil. When I checked my previous post, it was Stud.. hurmm... It's darker than Brunette. I'm still thinking whether to buy another eyebrow pencil-Stud, or just use the Brunnete and wait till it's finish, it's gonna take few months though. Last time, I used Stud for about four months with daily usage. 



I wonder what are these for? It's free, these might be some Christmas decoration?


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...