Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Family Christmas Tree

There is so much to say this Christmas season. I have bought a Christmas tree for our family. For the first time, we will be having a Christmas tree in our living room!

It's 7 feet tall and I bought it at Parkson, 1B @rm240! It's cheaper compare to any other shop here in KK. I've done my survey at Wisma Merdeka, every year during this time of season, there will be a booth selling all kind of Christmas decorations and Christmas trees at the centre of ground floor. At 5 feet tall, they sell the Christmas tree @rm400++!! my gosh... thank goodness I didn't buy the tree there, instead I went to 1B and surveyed Parkson.

Parkson do sell the 8 feet tall Christmas tree @rm280 but the type of tree that I want already out of stock! They have other type which I don't like because the tree looks like having malnutrition, lol! I have to be satisfied with the 7 feet tall and I will bring it home this Christmas, actually I'm still not sure whether my sisters will put the tree up because I will reached home on 24th noon, it's kinda late to put the tree up but who knows, let's just see :)

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...