Monday, December 12, 2011

Wisdom Tooth

I have my wisdom tooth taken out today! Phew... my planning was to go to government clinic and make an appointment for the removal of both left and right of my lower wisdom teeth. I was very lucky to have it taken out today without making an appointment. I heard the patient in front of me, she got an appointment in July next year!!! Imagine that you have to wait for another 7 months! 

The dentist remove my left wisdom tooth and I was nervous through the whole process. Thanks God everything went well just now and I was so happy the tooth is now gone forever after making me suffered for 10 years!

I'm going to the same clinic again in two weeks time to remove my right wisdom tooth. I am very lucky ^_____^

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...