Thursday, December 22, 2011

Polarized Spectacle Lenses

... and here I thought I had finished my shopping list for Christmas.





Ma called me yesterday morning asking me to buy her polarized spectacle because the one that I bought her a year ago has broken. She love fishing and that's why she needs the polarized spectacle. She was having a hard time explaining to me exactly what type of spectacle that she wants, part of the conversation goes "the type that you still can see the fish in the water while using it". I was 'huh?' ..and then she gave up ending her sentence with "just buy me the same one that you bought me last year".  I kinda know what it was but the problem was, I'm not so sure myself what's the name of such spectacles when I want to refer it to the shop later.

A few minutes later, ma called again and told me it's polarized spectacle. After work, I drove directly to CP to avoid traffic congestion (KK is pack with people and congested especially when Christmas is around the corner!) and went to the same shop that I bought ma spectacle previously. I chose a red shade spectacle this time because I love the frame design. All the black shade has a rather boring frame design and I think ma will love this one because ma is very fond of RED. 


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...