Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pillow: Hush Puppies

 Yeah! I bought pillow! Hush Puppies some more!

I bought it at Metrojaya Suria @rm97.93 after 30% discount 


Size 56cm x 35cm x 12/7cm

Attributes:

  1. Contains thermo sensitive properties that conform to individual body shape and weight
  2. Provide pressure relief and support, allowing neck and shoulder muscles to relax
  3. Reduce tossing and turning
  4. Improves sleeping posture 
  5. Hypoallergenic (? I also don't know what's that means)

I'd been wanting to get this kind of pillow for quite sometime because my pillow doesn't make me wake up feeling fresh, instead I felt tired especially around my back and neck area. I saw this type of pillow when I went to IKEA but the price is rm200! Phew..

So, lets see if this pillow will improve my sleeping posture :D

P/s: Oh, I got my hubby Christmas clothes in Metrojaya also :) I'll upload it later!~

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...