Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lunar Eclipse

The left and right pictures taken with Sony DSC-T200 and the middle picture taken with Nokia N97 hp.

What a beautiful sight!~ I waited outside my house as early as 7.30pm and took the first picture of the moon using my camera. It was so bright and beautiful. When my bestie told me the eclipse will only started around 10pm, I went back inside.

Around 9.30pm, mum called me telling me to watch the moon right now because it's already half eclipse. Quickly, I went outside and snapped the middle picture using my handphone. Then, the cloud was so thick and I can't see anything (at this time, my housemate had joined me).

After waiting for around 30 minutes, the thick cloud had passed by and finally we can see clearly the red moon! I went inside to take my camera because the sight was so lovable!


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...