Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dr.G: Beyond Young Bling Bling BB Cream Gift Set

Another package arrived today :D

I bought these on 13th March and the seller shipped it on 15th March.

I have mentioned here about my concern on the product. Well, it was not about the products, it's more to the seller. The seller is pretty much a new seller with no feedback score or feedback comments. I am the seller's first customer and I took the risk because I really wanted Dr.G BB cream and the only attractive price that I found was from this seller. Phew.. thank God, I didn't get cheated. Back to Gowoonsesang or Dr.G BB cream.

What is Gowoonsesang?  Gowoonsesang means 'fair (beautiful) world' in Korean (okay, I didn't come with that meaning, I googled it up ;p). Read the history of the brand at Gowoonsesang website.


The package :D

Ooo mmmm geee... 

:D

I was so happy when I opened the box. It was full with free samples. There are 10 cosmetic products samples and one packet of pear juice (see the yellow transparent packet? I thought it was cosmetic sample at first).

Maybe because I'm his first customer? that's why he gave me a lot of goodies, but it sure made my day, I can't wait to use each product that he sent to me :D




This Beyong Young Bling Bling BB Cream GIFT SET consists of :-
  1. Bling Bling BB Cream (45ml) 
  2. Beads Beads Foam Cleanser (30ml)
  3. Dew Drop Moisturizer (7ml) 

1) Bling Bling BB Cream



Description:
It is B.B cream that serves as whitening essence, makeup base of controlling sebum and foundation of light after-usage-feeling. As it contains the ingredients that protects a skin from UV light and various botanical elements. 

How to Use It: 
After basic skincare steps, apply an appropriate amount on skin, and gently spread it thinly all over the face. 

Content: 
45ml

Suitable For: 
Normal skin, combination skin

This product contained: 
Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin


2) Beads Beads Foam Cleanser 



Description: 
Dr.G Beyond Young Beads Beads Foam Cleanser exfoliates dead skin cells to prevent skin troubles and it completely removes residues in pores, excessive sebum and harmful factors brought by pollution. Its unique blue colored vitamin breads and helps to provide enriched vitamins to skin while cleansing.

How to Use It: 
Pump a proper amount of the cleanser. Work into lather with drops of water. Massage over face and then rinse off thoroughly.

Content: 
30ml

Suitable For: 
Combination skin / oily and acne skin

This product contained: 
Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin


3) Dew Drop Moisturizer 



Description: 
Dr.G Beyond Young Dew Drop Moisturizer helps to balance the moisture and oil of the skin and to control the secretion of the sebum. Your skin will be soothed and smoothened after applying this moisturizer. 

How to Use It: 
Gently apply Dr.G Beyond Young Dew Drop Moisturizer on the face from centre to outward. Lightly tap with your fingertips to better absorption. 

Content:
30ml


Suitable For: 
Combination skin / oily and acne skin

This product contained: 
Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin


Dr.G: Beyond Young Bling Bling BB Cream Gift Set :-


Delivery Time: 
The parcel reached me within one weeks from the date I purchased.

Where to buy: 
I bought this at ebay from hsyun0420 for US$19.99 plus shipping US$5.


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...