Friday, March 9, 2012

JavaScript Encryption and Decryption 2.0

Just want to share with you guys how to hide your post in your open for all blogspot using JavaScript Encryption and Decryption.

I just know about this recently of which I wanted this feature for a long time already and I didn't know it actually existed! 


http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/


Just read the instructions here. Then choose a password and write your-intended-hidden-post- here and you are good to go! It's quite easy to follow the instructions, just take your time  like I did :)

But make sure you remember the password that you've set earlier on, or else even you won't see your own post anymore. Usually, I'll choose password that's related to my post, so when I read the title, I know it's mainly about what and it's easier to remember the password.



0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...