Friday, March 9, 2012

Skin79: The Oriental Gold BB Cream

Okay, I'm writing this post at my office... it's Friday and I don't feel like doing anything (although there are tons of works in front of me), so I will be posting about my obsession with Skin79 BB cream products. I know I did posted earlier that their BB cream products contains harmful ingredients such as Parabens and Titanium Dioxide, but what I do is I try not to use my other cosmetics products (for makeup remover, moisturizer, facial wash, etc) that has Parabens/Titanium Dioxide/Fragrance/Glycerin etc, just to minimize the effect (at least I'm doing something, right? hehe).


Yay! I ordered this on 25th February and received it on 7 March. At first I'm afraid that this parcel won't reach me because I didn't pay the insurance (I didn't read the info box >__<) which the seller clearly stated that for posting to Malaysia, the seller advised to top up another $2 for insurance because of encountering problems lost/stolen-parcel from the seller past experience. Thank goodness, nothing happened :)




Ta-daa... the seller included an appreciation note.


Nicely wrapped with bubble cover.

I bought these two products from Skin79.




1) The Oriental Gold BB Cream @rm53


Skin79: The Oriental Gold BB Cream, @rm52.64 [US$17.49]


Front view

Back view: The description is in English, good.


Safety features: Sticker seal to ensure that the product are new and unopened.


Safety features: Skin79 authentic sticker, manufactured date and expired date.


The upper lid contained cream cheek and lip! 


There is small round lid in the middle, I took it out and throw it.

I just realized the small round lid was actually the access cover to control the amount of BB cream when you press the upper part of the bottle downward (=___=)". No wonder, I got quite an amount of BB cream with just slightly pressure, which is troublesome. Now I know, it was my mistake to take out the small round lid, huhu.


To get the BB cream, just press the upper part of the bottle downward, it's easy.



I'll be using this cream onwards to see if this prove to be for oily skin type as I have normal to oily skin (T-zone) (and yes I just found what my skin type is, lol).

Description: 
  • Whitening 
  • Wrinkle Improvement
  • UV Interception SPF25 PA++

Triple effect BB cream keeps skin more resilient and brilliant with natural ingredients improving skin into glossy and sleek status, more completely protecting skin exposed to UV rays. 

The oriental tea blending  ingredients including White Tea, Green Tea and Black Tea keep skin brighter and firmer. Two patent ingredients of The Oriental Tea Newplex and Natural Complex Extract keep skin healthy by protecting skin from outer harmful substances.

How to Use It: 
Use it proper quantity on the area of your face like patting at the last step of skin care. (Check here for pictures provided on the box of how to apply it)

Content: 
40g

Suitable For: 
Oily skin

This product contained: 
Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Talc, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

Delivery Time:
The parcel reached me within two weeks from the date I purchased.

Where to buy: 
I bought this at ebay from RubyRubyshop for only US$17.49 with free shipping!





2) Skin79: BB Miniature Set @rm36

Skin79 BB Miniature Set @rm36.09 [US$11.99]

I also bought this sample size BB creams to check which one suit me the best before I buy the full size products.


Safety features: Both of the box lids has this sticker seal.

The box has sticker seal on each side, but I noticed the other seal looks like it has been tampered. It might be the custom check maybe.



Backside of the box

1 - Luminous Pearl Beblesh Balm Miniature
2 - Gold Label Super Plus Beblesh Balm Miniature
3 - The Oriental Gold BB Cream Miniature
4 - Hot Pink Label Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Miniature

I have the third product, so I have the chance to try the other three! But I'm eyeing on the fourth product already emm...



Content: 
Each tube contained 5g

This product contained: 
Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Talc, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

Delivery Time: 
The parcel reached me within two weeks from the date I purchased.

Where to buy: 
I bought this at ebay from RubyRubyshop for only US$11.99 with free shipping!


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...