Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Skin79: Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions

I was quite surprised to see this on my table this afternoon. It came earlier than expected. I bought it on 13th March and the seller sent the parcel on the 15th. It only took 7 days to reach me. 



Item was cover with bubble wrap

Front view

The ingredients.. tons of them, I only mentioned harmful ingredients in here.

Overall packaging, top view and bottom view. There is a cut line along the side to read further instruction at
the inner packaging (arrow).

The inner instructions

It's an orange bottle, it is actually much more orangey-looking compare to this picture.

Back side of the bottle

Yellow/gold colour upper part of the bottle

Upper picture: The manufacturing date 23.02.2012
Bottom picture: Skin79 sticker seal


This BB cream has the highest SPF compare to the rest of Skin79 BB cream products. My job requires me to do work under the sun sometimes and higher SPF is really what I needed to protect my skin from the damaging UV rays of the sun.

Hopefully, I can write a review about it in one month time.



Description: 
  • Whitening 
  • Wrinkle Improvement
  • UV Interception SPF50+ PA+++
Upgraded sunscreen that prevents skin discoloration and skin aging with UV A and B sun protection, a triple function BB cream that makes skin bright and smooth, strengthens skin's overall protection capacity and blocks melanin formation while giving elasticity to sagging skin.

Phytosphingosine and Ceramide as similar ingredients to skin care strengthen skin's protective barrier and maintain balanced skin condition, OSMOPUR-N and Vital-V Complex soothe and protect skin which can be easily damaged from various harmful environments to make moisturized, healthy skin. 

Soft, moist texture with W/S component is lightly absorbed into the skin while excellent adhesion makes skin transparent and clean.

How to Use It: 
Use it proper quantity on the area of your face like patting at the last step of skin care. (Check here for pictures provided on the box of how to apply it)

Content: 
40g

Suitable For: 
?

This product contained: 
Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl paraben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

Delivery Time:
The parcel reached me within one weeks from the date I purchased.

Where to buy: 
I bought this at ebay from RubyRubyshop for only US$18.96 with free shipping!



0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...