Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hotel Grand Millennium KL

The inside of Hotel Grand Millennium :D



Let's start from the bathroom.


I really love the scent of the shampoo, shower bath, conditioner and the moisturizer provided.
It has a calming scent  from mineral oils or herbs.

They provided two toothbrush with little tubes of Colgate, shower cap, comb, bar soap (also nice scent!) and the four bottles are shower bath, shampoo, conditioner and moisturizer (lotion).

I really love the round mirror, this is the first time I see hotel equipped their bathroom with extra mirror like this.


The cotton pads and Q-tip are kept at this beautiful box. The cotton pads are quite a good quality so everytime they stock it up I took them all ;p.

The tub. I told hubby that if we ever have a tub in our bathroom, we should get Jacuzzi size tub, lol!

Pretty neat.

Complete with hair dryer, iron, iron board, safety box and a lot of choices for tea bags, coffee and snacks!
I ate one chocolate bar, opps!

King size bed, the pillows were soooooo comfyyyyyy! If only I can steal it without being notice, hurm...

Flat screen TV with a good variety of channels. Vanity mirror but I didn't use it, I make myself preparation in the
bathroom, the lighting was better there.

I only sat here on my last night I think. It's quite comfortable. 

The room has a view along Bukit Bintang road with it's ceiling to floor glass window. 

Starhill just in front of the hotel, and Sephora also!

Hubby made me this chamomile tea and insisted me to finish it even though I said I don't want it.
But I sip it once though and that's all, lol!

This? is for my eye :)

I've ordered dinner on my last night, hehe

This costs rm60

Australian beef sirloin with black pepper, not only the beef is delicious but the vege also!

The restroom at the ground floor. Pretty nice huh, I want that couch and put it in my room back here in KK.

See? This is the hotel entrance and once you walk outside, Sephora is at your sight already!

The hotel price starts from rm350++ per night. Our room was a King size bedroom and it's rm500 per night. I don't know if I ever have the chance to stay at this hotel in the future. Hopefully, there is. 


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...