Monday, March 26, 2012

Lazy Monday

I'm in KL right now! Yeppi! I reached KL on Friday night, I'll be attending World Water Day Conference at KLCC from Tuesday to Thursday. I will be back to my working desk on Friday or Monday.

Today I just lazying around the house.. emm, rolling on the bed actually, that's pretty much what I do, while hubby is working. Hubby went back home during lunch break just now and we went out to lunch together, yayyy I'm feeling like we are still on a dating period heeheehee..

Black Chocolate.. I think so?? @rm8

Tom Yam Special @rm7.80 

Hah.. my drink was expensive than my food. But all in all, the Tom Yam was delicious and so was the drinks. I'm having a good time here in KL with the company of my better half. Tonight, we are going to stay in one of the hotel at Bukit Bintang, 5 stars hotel somemore, provided by the consultant of the conference. Hubby gonna join me staying there (It's like we're having honeymoon? ;p)


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...