Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Sunday Picks

I went to Centre Point this morning to have my passport picture taken. While waiting for it, I went to Watson and Guardian. These are my picks.


Watson & Guardian picks.

Guardian. Fringe Stabiliser, @rm4

I've tried it and it's working just fine.

Watson. I have to have this because it's on PWP @rm6.90, retail price is @rm10++

I think this might be my favourite oil blotter now I've tried it (I have BodyShop & Neutrogena oil blotter)


Watson. Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser, @rm14.90.
It's paraben free!


Guardian. Green Tea & Pomegranate Spa Exfoliating Bath Scrub. Both @rm8++
Retail price for each is rm5.90. I bought the -bath-don't-know-what-it's-called- @rm4++ I think.

Now, this is not from Guardian or Watson obviously. I bought this at Lintas Supermarket.
I want to make DIY eyemask using this. 


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...