Friday, March 30, 2012

March Salary Monthly Treat

No surprise. I've got myself another Avène products for this month salary :)

I  bought these during my stay at KL recently at Sasa, Sg.Wang. My hotel was just about 5 minutes away from Sg.Wang. Pssstt... these things were bought during the absence of my hubby, he went outstation the day before, and so given the abundance of time alone, you won't think that I'm gonna waste it just like that, do you? hehe..






I did say that at least I'm gonna buy three products for my salary treat, and yes, there is a third product but I will post it in a different post :D simply because it deserved its own title post hehe.

Oh, another place where you can get Avène products is at Watson, but they sell this more expensive than Sasa. So, you better always compare these two stores before buying anything because there are quite large range of skincare and cosmetics products that these two stores both carry. I even got the price lower because Sasa was having 10% sale during that time (price shown here is before discount).



1) Soapless Foaming Gel, 125ml @rm61.75






2) Gentle Toner, 200ml @rm75.05




After I went back at hotel, I realized that the Soapless Foaming Gel contained SLS eventhough it's Fragrance free. I was quite disappointed because I don't want to use any facial cleanser that has SLS or SLES huhu. What to do, I have already purchased it :(

The Gentle Toner is my favourite. After using the sample toner that I've got from the Starter Kit (previous post), I've decided to get the toner in full size bottle.

I wanted so many more from  Avène products but my wallet won't permit it. I've spent more than I should for this month! I don't want a treat to become a threat :p


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...