Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ebay: Bid for Dr.G

I can't restrain myself from buying another products of BB cream. I wanted to try out new BB cream besides Skin79. My first pick is Dr.G. 

Picture taken from ebay seller.


Let's hope I win this bid. Oh yeah, I bided the item at ebay, hoho, so I might win or lose. If I lose, will I increase the bid? Probably not. I have mix feeling buying this actually, either to get it or not. So, we will see. hehe.

The bidding will end approximately... 9 hours from now ;) 



[Edit: YaY! I have won the bid! I paid the amount straight away and contacted the seller. I have a concern regarding this product, but I'll talk about it later when the parcel arrives. Yeppi once more! - Hour 0102, 14th March]


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...