Monday, March 26, 2012

Review: Tony Moly Milky Tint in Pink

This is the first item I bought from Tony Moly (I'm on budget at that time huhu, if not I probably would buy more!).


Tony Moly do have other colours, in store there are two shades of red (dark red and rich red) and orange shade. I already have tinted lip gloss in dark red (posted here) from The Body Shop, so I was in between the pink shade or orange shade at first.

I might get the orange shade later :D. I love pink! The colour is pretty and really glad that I chose it.


Milky Tint Pink @rm41.80


At the back of my hand

The colour is very pigmented.


Now, let's see how it is on my lips :D


Bare lips

Applied tint - this is the time when I hate the sensation on my lips,
like there's chemical reaction ongoing until it dries out

After it dries, it turns to natural pinkish tone on my lips :D


I love that it gives a nice pretty pink tinted on my lips. The tinted colour lasted longer too, but just like other lip products, I noticed that it's gone when I have my breakfast, only a few traces left :( I have to reapply it. It has a fruity like cherry/ strawberry scents.

What I hate about it is I don't like the feel on my lips especially when it gets dry. It's like having chemical or something on my lips. Oh, it's like the products is having chemical reaction with my lips. But it did go away after a while. I guess I have to bear with it.

Will I buy again? No. 

1 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...