Monday, February 13, 2012

Skin79: VIP Gold Super Plus Beblesh Balm

I bought my first BB cream from Skin79 and I picked the VIP Gold Super Plus Beblesh Blam. I heard about BB cream  the  first time from my bestie because she was looking for a BB cream that will make the skin glows because not only it acts as a foundation but also improves the skin condition. 

At that time, I didn't pay enough attention to it because I thought it was just new product which people rave at first and will slow down somehow. For me as long as I have my Olay, MAC Prep & Prime, Revlon PhotoReady and MAC Select Sheer Pressed, I'm good to go. 

But then all the YouTuber also raving about this product, making a comparison between brands and that made me curious about this BB cream. All of a sudden, I'm interested to know what type of BB cream that suitable for my skin, I'm still confused whether I have normal to combination skin type or combination to dry. Thanks to YouTube gurus reviews, I wanna try this VIP Gold Collection from Skin79 first.


Skin79 VIP Gold Super Plus Beblesh Blam @rm70++ (40g)

I like the bottle, it's feels expensive (it is expensive lol!)

I found out there are many fake product claiming to be Skin79 product, so beware when buying online.
I don't need to buy online for this item, because it's available here in my place already :D

The packaging.


I did try this BB cream on my hand at the store. The texture was very smooth and like many makeup reviewers has said, the colour of the cream on your skin tend to be greyish at first, give it sometime and it will oxidize (you will always hear this word when taking about BB cream hehe) to your natural skin colour. It didn't dry my skin and it left my skin a smooth finishes. I'm not sure if it's moisturizing enough because I only applied a small amount on my hand. 


Skin79 only have one shade (for this product) which I think will suit for most Asian skin tone because it is made for Asian actually, only now (sometime last year?) it gained popularity in the western. They have two other which are:-

  1. Hot Pink Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions (Pink packaging, more to oily skin)
  2. Super Plus Triple Functions BB Vital Cream (Orange packaging, higher SPF and added more funtions)


Also, they have various BB cream that have different or additional functions such as :-
  • Diamond The Prestige Beblesh Blam (expensive, around rm120++)
  • The Oriental Gold Beblesh Blam Cream (more expensive! I think around rm150++)
  • Absolute Total BB Cream (the most expensive!!)


I will try my silver bottle BB cream and see if it's suit me. I want to try the pink bottle in the near future (when I have the money of course ;p). Also, I wish to try the other two products which are the Diamond and Oriental Gold ones, the description about what these two babies will do to your skin just makes me wonder, I really want to try it on my skin.

I'm super excited to use it ;)


Korean Beauty Square, City Mall

I bought mine at Korean Beauty Square at City Mall. I never realized their store until I read review about Skin79 BB cream and found out I can get it here! I often go to City Mall, it's one of my favourite mall here in KK and their addition to the existing shops there will make the frequency of me going there increased even more :p

Peeps who are in KK, be happy and rejoice because we can get Skin79 products here! I love Sabah :)




Description:
  • Whitening
  • UV Protecting SPF 25 PA++ 
  • Wrinkle Improvement
It is a 3 effects functional beblesh blam. By  Adenosine and Arbutin ingredients which are efective in whitening, wrinkles improvement cultivate more bright and elastic skin. Intercept ultraviolet rays UV A and UV B at the same time and protect your skin exposed from the sun more thoroughly. 

Abundant nutrition of Gold and Caviar extract cares skin intensively to make shiny, healthy skin.

Osmopur ingredients of new concept which are mixed Sunflower, Rice Bran, Ivy Extracts protect skin from various harmful conditions.



How to use it: 
At the make up step after skin care, apply proper amount to skin from in to out along the skin texture in order of cheek - forehead - chin - nose, then gently pat face for absorption.

Content: 40g

Suitable For: 
(Claimed to be) for all skin type. But I think this one suits for dry skin.

This product contained: 
Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Talc, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

Delivery Time: -

Where to buy: 
I bought this direct from the store at Korean Beauty Square, City Mall, KK. However, you can get this at ebay from RubyRubyshop for only US$16.31 with free shipping!


1 pokes:

minorchrome said...

hello , do they sale hot pink too there ? im a bit curious :))
i dont usualy go to city mall >_<

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...