Saturday, February 11, 2012

Threadless

I ordered t-shirt from Threadless for my hubby on the 17th Jan as a V gift. They are having sale since last month so I browsed their collection and found this navy blue t-shirt and nice printed on it which I know my hubby will definitely like it.

I'm not sure when the package arrived because I'm on leave (Chap Goh Mei holiday) and when I come back from my one week holiday on 7th Feb, I found this on my table!



F*ck It, Navy Guys Tee $12.50 plus shipping $9. Original price is $20.

I paid $21.50 and converted to rm is around @rm68++. I ordered medium size and I think it will fit perfectly on my hubby. The fabric/material quality is too thin. The t-shirt colour is like wash off blue, like it has been washed several time already, literally. It's new but that's the perfect phrase to describe the colour and the condition of it.

Maybe that is the quality you get for $12, but if I were to buy t-shirt here in my place, I can get a good quality t-shirt with that rm68. The shipping cost makes it more expensive. 

I do like the design though.

They included this cute stickers :D

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...