Saturday, February 25, 2012

In Search of Eye Makeup (Waterproof Mascara) Remover

My mission was to buy waterproof mascara remover. 





I was planning to get the Holika Holika product because I did buy their Magic Pole Mascara, which was a pain in the a** to remove it. 

I also bought Yves Rocher brands and see if it can remove Holika Holika waterproof mascara, the price is quite cheap considering it's a France product.



Waterproof mascara remover!

1) Yves Rocher: Express Cleanser for sensitive eyes with Cornflower, @rm23.20 (after 29% dis)

Express Cleanser for sensitive eyes with Cornflower, 125ml



2) Holika Holika: Perfect Off Mascara Remover @rm19.55 (after 10% member dis)

Perfect Off Mascara Remover @rm21.70


I'm not sure which one will work the best, I'll try to see if both can remove waterproof mascara. I'm sceptical to use the Holika Holika mascara remover because of the ingredients, they don't have english translation on the bottle.




3) The Body Shop: Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser @rm35.90 (10% member dis)

Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser, 200ml @rm39.90

Eventually, my face also need a clean up. I wanted to try The Body Shop facial cleanser for my face cleanser. 



4) Tony Moly: Milky Tint in Pink @rm37.62 (10% dis)

Milky Tint Pink @rm41.80

Before leaving Suria Sabah, I managed to get my hands on Tony Moly tinted gloss :D This was their last day of 10% sale.


1 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...