Friday, February 10, 2012

My Stash at Miri Town

I went to Miri for CNY holiday, yep, hubby bought the tickets, yeppi! I bought this Elizabeth Arden color kit and the main reason I bought it because of the design. But the colours were also beautiful, I love the coral colour- soft pink, light gold, the brown and white.

EA Cream Eyeshadow

EA Lip Gloss

And it's in one kit which is super likeable! This EA Color Kit is @rm80++

EA Cream Eyeshadow
From left to right:
Moonlight, Honey, Champagne, Shell and Mink

EA Lip Gloss
From left (bottom) to right:
Golden Pearl, Mandarin Shine, Sheer Starlight and Honey Glaze



I did take pictures right away after I opened the box but since I'm at my in-laws house, I can't seem to find the perfect angle to snap the picture. I decided to take picture when I'm back home, that's why the palette is in that condition ;p

The packaging is really cute and I love it! For the eyeshadow, I don't really know how to use cream eyeshadow, but I found the perfect solution. I use the Moonlight (pearly white) as an cream highlighter, where I use it to highlight my cheekbone, the bridge of the nose, tip of my lips and eyes area. I use the Mink (dark brown) as a countering. The Shell (soft pink) is as a cream blusher! It's really worth it. 


For the lip gloss, I don't really like to apply it on my lips because I found it's sticky and have a particular scent to it, which I don't favors. The colours are pretty and shows up on my lips but I didn't use it that much because of the reasons I mentioned.

Ok, next..

The most flat sandals that I love! Bata @rm30++

I went to airport straight in my office wear and high heels and because I'm in rushed, I forgot to pack my sandals. So I told hubby that I need to buy sandals. We went to two malls but I can't seems to find sandals that I like. When I found something that I like, hubby was giving me this no-no look and I was "what? huh.... " I can't understand his taste at all. 

Then, we went to Merdeka Mall, it's a new mall in  town and the quest was paid off at Bata. The first time I put it I don't feel any different from the rest of the sandals that I've tried. It look simple and bleh.. it didn't look attractive to me, but this one is a keeper! I feel really comfortable wearing it. It gives me this fluffy feeling even though it's flat, dead flat. The funny things is hubby recommended this flat sandals and said that it gave me a strong character wearing it. Emm.. 

Next..

Black killer heels, bought at Lea Centre, Emilio Valentino @rm109

I just love the bows!

I love this heels. I'm so happy that Lea Centre at Miri still have this heels in my size! Super-dupper happy! :D The first time I met her was a week before Christmas last December. I didn't buy it that time because I just bought my wedges heels for Christmas. After a month, I still kept thinking about it! This was a clear proof that I need to get it. So I went back at City Mall, went straight to Lea Centre, but turns out they don't have my size anymore, it's only size 4 available, all the sizes was sold out! Y___Y I went back home with a broken heart and feeling regret. I hate the feeling.

As soon as I saw Lea Centre at Merdeka Mall, I was happy! I quickly scanned the whole racks and saw this heels at the front racks :)) I just love to see her on my shoes rack everyday.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...