Friday, February 10, 2012

Airport KLIA Stash

I was in KL during Chap Goh Mei and my flight back was on Thaipusam holiday. One thing I love being at KLIA airport is the cosmetics shops. 

Clinique, Eyes To Go Palette @rm111

Front side: Love the packaging, mirror surface, very sleek and trendy :D you can see my ceiling room there.

Back side

Contains 8 eyeshadows and a dual brush-sponge tip

From left to right:
Buttermilk (18), Kittycat (35), Purple of Shade of Beach Plum (02), Yellow Shade of Coral Reefs (10)

Left to right:
Darker Blue Shade of Something Blue (02), Sparkling Sage (08), Brown Shade of Strawberry Fudge (04),
Dark Pink Shade of Pink Chocolate (12)

As usual, unreliable makeup brush

All the e/s is made in USA and the makeup brush is made in China. The brush quality is not good, the bristles feel rough on my skin. If they want to cut the cost, they should have not made the brush at all. Just putting a so-so brush in the makeup palette to make it look nice and good doesn't make a good impression. I hate it when I saw there is a brush provided and felt happy about it but it turns out to be a trash. It's really frustrating. This is the second time I felt cheated by feeling happy about the makeup brush after buying Estee Lauder - Michael Kors Christmas Collection


Here is for final look..

Love the colours

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...