Friday, February 3, 2012

Sephora KLCC


So, I didn't manage to get Naked palette at Sephora Bukit Bintang the other day. My next mission was to go to Sephora KLCC and prays hard it's in stock. But, too bad, the result was the same. It's not my luck then.. or maybe I should do online shopping for that uh huh...








UD 24/7 Eye Pencil in Electric/Underground @rm69 each


I tried Yeyo/Zero already and I super like it because it's glide smoothly and doesn't crease on my eyelid. It's stay on and most important thing is I didn't get 'racoon eye' at all. So I decided to get the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil again. This time I chose two more colour, Electric (blue) and Underground (brown). 

Lashes.. As soon as I saw Ardell, I remember Marlena (youtube makeup gurus) always use Ardell lashes in her videos and it's always looks good on her! It looks natural, wispy and not over the top. I only got two types because ehemm.. I can't afford too many ;p

Ardell Accents Lashes No.305 @rm22


Ardell Accents Lashes No.301 @rm22


This will be my favourite lashes!! Ardell No.301 is perfect for my small eyes and short lashes. It looks natural on me and I will wear this on my bestie's wedding reception :)


Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Papaya @rm32


I also got a Burt's Bee Lip Shimmer in Papaya. I got their lip balm as a free sample from Cleo magazine last year. Their lip balm is very moisturizing and cooling. My lips get very dry especially in the afternoon and when I apply it, it's instantly moisturized my lips and the cooling effects is a plus. 


Duo Adhesive 7.3ml/.25floz @rm40, MAC

I bought this Duo Adhesive at MAC because Urban Decay has no stock at the moment :(. Apparently, MAC sell this Duo Adhesive more expensive compare to Urban Decay (@rm36).

Naked palette has to wait. I will buy it online if I can't wait anymore. Sephora sells it rm173. I'm not sure how much Naked2 palette is. When buying online, my benchmark will be rm173, it should be cost+shipping around that price, then it's okay to buy it.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...