Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Naked Valentine

Yesterday, hubby messaged me asking my office address to which I replied the message with "eh, how come you don't have my office address?" He just replied with a "hehe". Hubby gonna send me Valentine's Chocolates :D

I was waiting for my chocolate Valentine but it didn't come, maybe tomorrow, oh well.. but something else did come! :)))

I received this yellow package today, yeay!

It was nicely packed.


Jeng.. jeng.. jeng..

UD Naked 2 palette @rm205 [US$50]


It's the Urban Decay Naked2 palette! ^^,)

So, let's talk about the palette first. Oh, I bought mine at sgdrugstore, I'm loving their shop! I'm waiting for Naked original palette to come in... oppss!

Okay, here it is..



There was my camera in the mirror reflection :D

I opened this palette carefully, as if I was holding gold. I'm so happy to get this on Valentine's day. This is a gift to myself :)


Left to right:-
Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite

Left to right:
Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout


I like the colour Foxy, Tease and Pistol. Every time I'm travelling, I need to choose which makeup palette to bring with me, now it will be easier with this palette, I have a lot of colour to use from the whole time, I'm a sucker when it's come to neutral/brown colour.

Can't wait to use it tomorrow!~


Naked Lip


Unlike the original palette, it comes with this lipgloss. It is in a small tube but the packaging is really cute. I can't wait to try this tomorrow.





This palette comes with a dual-ended brush. I don't know if I'm gonna use this brush, the quality is okay but I don't like to use synthetic brush.  






I'm gonna buy this palette again? YES! hehe, I'm going to buy the original palette soon. I just have to get my hand on both of it!


Content: 
Each e/s contained 1.3g

This product (may) contained: 
Titanium Dioxide, Talc

Delivery Time: 
The parcel reached me within a week from the date I purchased. I paid on Tuesday and received the parcel the following Monday. The seller did mention to me that he will be posting the parcel on Saturday or next Monday. 

Where to buy: 
I bought this at sgdrugstore for rm205 (with rm10 handling and shipping) [US$50].


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...