Wednesday, February 15, 2012

For My Hair

I bought this Osis Plus - Curl Me Soft at 'Patrick Salon', Centre Point. I wanted to buy Osis Plus - Upload Style which I'm using right now and bought it at the same salon last two years when I curled my hair there. 

But I didn't find the bottle there and the s/a suggested that I bought this one as the effect is the same. Having no choice, I ended buying this product because my currently Osis Plus - Upload Style bottle is hitting it's bottom already.

Osis Plus- Curl Me Soft (No.2 Medium Control) @rm55 (original price sticker rm65++)


Osis Plus - Upload Style (No.2 Medium Control) @rm45


From left to right:
Gliss Kur Leave on Total @rm23.90
Gliss Kur Shampoo @rm15.90 (free conditioner)

These are my shampoo and leave on conditioner, I love Schwarzkopf and their ranges of products. My favourite would be the leave on conditioner.


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...