Thursday, February 16, 2012

MAC: Charged Water, Metallic & Paint Pot


What's in this bag?

Haul from MAC

I got myself three items from MAC. I think my purchase this time is really worth it. The bag is from Christmas theme bag last year, and I'm quite happy they still have this bag because I'm feeling festive again. It's like reminding me that Christmas isn't over yet? hehe.. 


Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist @rm93

New packaging.

The name and the packaging (bottle) is different now. Previously, it was known as Fix +, now changed to Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist (I prefer the previous name, sounds simple and professional). However, the packaging is nice and elegant. As you can see in the picture, the bottle has tiny gold sparkle in it. 

This charged water is one of my favourite product from MAC. I will continue to buy it in the future :)


Palladium @rm83

This colour eyeshadow, I think it's from special edition/collection - Christmas collection last year. They come out with three colours but I didn't buy it during that time. Now they have only two colour because the other one sold out, which is the colour that I wanted to get actually, it's the dark red tone. I chose this brown  tone  (kinda look like a silver in this picture) as usual :D



Paint Pot in Painterly  @rm70

The MAC s/a proposed me this colour as a starter.

My first paint pot ever!

Definitely I'm loving this! It didn't crease on me and absolutely made my eye shadows POP! :DD

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...