Saturday, February 25, 2012

February Salary Monthly Treat

I just got my paycheck today, hooray!! One of my bestie said to me that we better rewards our self first before using our monthly salary for other things because it might ended up we don't have any left at the end of the day. This is to avoid feeling discontented, stress accumulation and hate towards our job! which will lead to our brain deducing we are no different from a slave. 

Which is why, I will be posting monthly treat every month right after I got my paycheck! I'll pick at least two items, of course I'll buy something that I really want not just for the sake of buying it. Whatever the item is, the price is not important, expensive or not, as long as I'm satisfied with it, I'll be one happy girl :D




So, this month paycheck, here are my haul :D


L'Occitane:
1) Immortelle Milk Make Up Remover, 200ml @rm99


The s/a applied this makeup remover on my hand and I like the smells of it, it's a flower scents.


sample size products


The s/a gave me two products sample size, Fabulous Serum and Ultra-Matte Face Fluid. I'm not sure what are these for, she did explained it to me but I forgot =__=


The Body Shop:
2) Stawberry Body Polish, 200ml @rm29.70 (after member 10% discount)



I got this the first time for my engagement day gift. I really like the scents and also the scrubbing effect on my skin. It left my skin smooth and fresh.


3) Big Nail Shiner, @rm9.81 (after member 10% discount)



For my nails :)



Sa Sa:
4) Sa Sa Mask Sheet, @rm4.90
5) Tippys Cotton Pads, @rm17.90




I will have to learn how to DIY mask (MP: DIY Cotton Mask).





I love this cotton pads. I use this to wipe my eye makeup remover, it is really strong. I might be using this cotton pads for a DIY eye masks also (MP: DIY Ice Cucumber Pads).


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...