Saturday, February 11, 2012

Haul: Holika Holika

My first haul for Holika Holika, it's a Korean brand, just opened at Suria Sabah, I forgot which floor =__=


Mineral Aura Bijue in Pink Glow @rm69.90
Cream Shadow & Petite Liner @rm53.90
Magic Pole Mascara Waterproof @rm59.20


1. Mineral Aura Bijou in Pink Glow

Mineral Aura Bijue in Pink Glow @rm69.90. You can see my reflection there, lol! 

All that tiny little balls is so cuteee!

Ta-daa!

This is the first time I saw blusher like this. They have three colours and I chose Pink Glow because it's too cute! All those tiny round pink balls, the light blue yellow and white.. it's just irresistible.. I don't think I'm gonna wear this all the time because it's has shimmer in it, not for everyday looks.

I saw one of the pictures, where they sell this in Korea, the price shown in that picture was only 13,000, if converted to rm is only rm36! That's a lot of difference, almost twice! One of these days, I'm going to Korea and buy a lot of their products >__> I wonder when..



2. Cream Shadow & Petite Liner

Cream Shadow & Petite Liner @rm53.90. Unique packaging. 

I love the light blue shade.

There the petite liner.

This is how long the liner is.

Again, I chose this product among others because of the unique packaging. I'm suck when I saw something cute and unique. I gotta have it!


3. Magic Pole Mascara

Magic Pole Mascara Waterproof @rm59.20. I like the box, it's triangle box and opened up like this.

I chose the waterproof, the purple box is only water resistant.

The wand.

Upclose with the wand. Super unique.

I'm in love with the wand. If I'm not mistaken they have two type of mascara using this kind of wand. The purple box which is quite popular is water resistant. I got the kinda silver blue box, the waterproof mascara. I must use waterproof mascara because my eyes structure will makes me like a panda by the end of the day. 


EXTRA:

The s/a gave me this calendar 2012. 

The s/a also gave these two samples, Water March & Blossom Essence.

I become a member of Holika Holika by paying membership for rm20 and it's a lifetime membership. You get 10% discount of the product you buy. I applied on the spot and got discount for rm18.30 from the total of my purchase, that's mean I only pay less than rm2 for the membership. 

It's worth imo, better be member today if you love Holika Holika products!


2 pokes:

Ks92 said...

i saw http://hermo.my/ having sales for that.

Sands said...

Oh my, that info gonna cost me much more ;p

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...