Saturday, February 18, 2012

Holika Holika: Water March & Magnesium Pack

My second haul at Holika Holika. This time, I concentrated on skin care.


1) HH Water March Moisture Full Cream @rm66.30

Water March Moisture Full Cream, @rm66.30, 120ml

It comes with its own small spoon to scoop out the product.


It's water based products, nice scents.

Description: This high capacity moisturizing cream fills the dry skin on the verge of breaking with rich amount of nutrients and moisture. The cream, which includes pink moisturizing constituent and rare Ximenia Americana seed oil found in cold and dry Finland, presents the skin with moisture and nutrients, grooming it to be resilient and glossy.


How to use: Take out the right amount, apply it softly along the skin texture, and let it be absorbed by lightly tapping on your face.


This was not my first list to buy, I wanted the night mask actually. When I told the s/a that I want something to put on my face every night when I goes to sleep, she told me that the night mask is not for every night use, I must use it once every two days, basically it's three times per week. That's why I didn't buy it. I'll buy it next time of course.

I chose this Water March because I can use it anytime of the day, I mix it with my Skin79 BB cream and put it on my face every morning before going to work. The s/a told me that this product can be mixed with BB cream, because it's a water based product. At night time, after I wash my face, I put just enough amount on my face. 

I like the bottle, it's cute. But to be honest, it's not a convenience application. It will be better if they put it in a squeeze type bottle, I'll buy the bottle later. The small spoon provided is for hygienic reason, so that you won't have to use your hand to scoop the product, but how to keep the spoon clean? Wash it everytime you use it? Now, it is not that bad :D I put the spoon inside the bottle diagonally and  close the lid slowly. It's perfect! 

I will let it in its cute bottle but when I'm travelling, I'll put some in squeeze type bottle, it's easier ;p



2) HH Medi Medi Magnesium Pack @rm42.90

Medi-Medi Magnesium Pack, @rm42.90, 70ml
There is second cover to prevent the product all over the lid which is good.

It's greyish and when you apply it on your face, it's started to get dry within a minute.  The scent is okay,
nothing to worry about.

Description: Enriched with Volcanic Clay. Clean pores and takes care of your skin.

How to use: Apply after washing your face, and leave for 10-15 minutes. Wash off the mask. (1-2 times a week).



My pores especially in the nose areas and below my under eyes is visible more and more each day (getting old huh?) I want something that will treat my large pores and even out my skin tone. The s/a recommended using this Magnesium Pack because this targeted on pores treatment. I'm just starting to use it and hopefully I can see the result within a month or so.

My only qualm is they didn't provide a spoon/ spatula, I use my cotton bud to scoop out the product and put it at the back of my hands before applying it all over my face.

2 pokes:

Anonymous said...

how was the magnesium pack?
would you recommend it? cause i have large pores too that grow larger by the day. its gotten horrible

Sands said...

I used it one month only (2 times a week) and stop using it because I saw that it didn't do anything for me. Of course the magnesium pack haven't finish yet at that time but I'm just lazy to apply it after one month. I'm not sure if you keep on using it until the bottle empty it might work or maybe just the same..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...