Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Clinique: Airbrush Concealer

I bought this Clinique Airbrush Concealer at 1B.

Clinique, Airbrush Concealer in Shade 03 Light, @rm77


I have my MAC concealer but it's not working. If I apply too little, it won't conceal my dark spots, when I apply it too much, it's starting to get cakey. I don't know what's wrong with it. 

Dark spots are not the main problem that I have. I noticed that dark circle under my eyes are becoming visible more and more each day. When I put my foundation on, it's accentuate the dark circle + oil seeds in my eyes areas. 

I watch Lisa Eldridge using this product a few times in her videos, she recommended using this product. One of my favourite YouTube beauty gurus, Nikki also use this airbrush (she also watch Lisa, yay!) and she also recommended this airbrush concealer. Two recommendations, so I really wanted to get my hand on them. 

When I saw Clinique counter at 1B, I asked the s/a if they got the airbrush concealer. Lucky me, they have it :))) The s/a applied the concealer under my eyes areas (I had my makeup/foundation that time, the s/a explained to me that I should apply the concealer under my eyes without foundation, but she want to let me see the difference so that's why she applied it) and it did blend  into my skin! 

This airbrush concealer has different shades to suit various skin tone. I've checked Clinique website, they have Shade 01 Fair, 02 Medium, 03 Light and 04 Neutral Fair (Lisa Eldridge use the airbrush concealer in Shade 01 Fair). 

So long my MAC concealer.



Content: 1.5ml

This product contained: -

Delivery Time: -

Where to buy: I bought mine at Clinique store at Parkson, 1B. More info, click Clinique website.


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...